Home Our Services, Our Programs
Our Mission: To improve the lives of those affected by sexual and domestic violence, child abuse and neglect.
Our services: SOS has four programs that offer a variety of victim services with a focus on safety.
- Providing crisis intervention, advocacy, information and referrals and more to victims of sexual and domestic violence
- Emergency Shelter
- Prevention Education
- Free and confidential services
- Providing safe visitations and monitored exchanges for families
- Court or Self-referrals accepted
- Sliding scale fees
- Court Appointed Special Advocate program composed of a volunteers working with children in the 5th Judicial District Court system (Lyon and Chase Counties)
- Serves children who have been abused or neglected
- Child-focused setting for investigative interviews, multidisciplinary investigations and case management
- Family advocacy
- Professional mandated reporting education
To learn more about each program, please click on the links above, or check our our blog.